Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mi Familia


I decided that the best place to start blogging would be at my family. They are such a huge part of who I am that I have to give them some sort of a shout out. =) My older sister, Amanda, just arrived in Australia today for a year of worship and kangaroo burgers. She is attending the Hillsong Academy, right outside of Sydney, and I am stoked to see how God will use her and her passion for music this year! He has big things in store for her. My little sister, Kimberly, is a sports star. She rocked cross country this year as a freshman and ran at varsity times in all of her meets. She had never run before this year and she is simply amazing at athletics! =) She also plays basketball and unknowingly stuns the boys with her beautiful baby blues.
My parents are well, the best! My mom is wonderful and I am reminded everyday of how much she has given me. She is definitely the most fashionable mother I have come into contact with and she knows how to deal with anything I throw at her. Her creativity got passed down to us kids in much smaller doses then she has though. My dad is one of my best friends. =) He is basically epic...he even beats William Wallace (which is nearly impossible to do and if you know me is a big big deal). Overall I just have to say that I am blessed daily by my family and couldn't ask for anything more. =)

1 comment: