Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Factoids

So my friends have been doing a facebook thing where you write out 25 random facts about yourself (which is surprisingly hard to do). I thought I would give it a go and post it on my blog as well. =)

1. I sew but I really don't like using patterns... I like to free hand things.
2. I love antiques and vintage decorations. I recently fell in love with mercury glass.
3. I own a ton of clothes but I only wear half of them. I always find something wrong with the other half and they just sit in my closet. (I have a ton of necklaces too)
4. I like to grow plants but don't like the continual upkeep. I mainly just like to see them sprouting from the seeds and know that I played a hand in it.
5. I recently discovered how wonderful children are. =)
6. An ideal (therefore comfortable) outfit consists of my rainbows, jeans, a sweatshirt and a scarf. I love cold, rainy weather. =)
7. I ride a motorcycle and my favorite part of that is the fact that I am in control of what I am doing. In a car you are not as free to zip around and experience your surroundings.
8. I love singing and playing my guitar (I don't play enough). I also just started learning piano and I love messing around with chords.
9. I love playing hostess and I really love feeding people. I am however very dominant in the kitchen. I like to be the only cook in my kitchen and I like doing all of the work myself (I also picked up my mom’s amazing habit of cleaning as I go; it’s a pet peeve now if you don’t).
10. I have a lot of pet peeves and I am really trying to work on that.
11. Missions are an amazing thing. God works so much through and in eager servant hearts and I love seeing Him impact people through that.
12. I love when people notice my details and I love finding other people's quirks (mostly I like being able to really read people).
13. I like orange and blue (together as well as separate).
14. I try to brag about my family to anyone who will listen.
15. I love my curly hair!
16. I collect teacups and have over 20 at this point (two are from Russia and I have a wooden tea set from Haiti). I love china and dishes in general though.
17. I have parents fooled. It is my friends that know I am not always bubbly. =)
18. I am addicted to line dancing and want to have it at my wedding.
19. The best way to spend time at the beach is go in the afternoon (surf, swim, boogie board) and stay in the evening for worship. Jeans at the beach is the best plus you get to experience friends in a more intimate way around the bonfire. Mostly you get to experience God in such a cool way with the stars, the sound of the waves, music for his glory, and because you are more relaxed and simple at the beach.
20. I love the lake... sailing with mi padre (ocean works too), wakeboarding!, knee boarding, and tubing of course. =)
21. I love father-daughter bonding, which could mean anything with my dad but tends to mean home depot trips, backpacking, long motorcycle rides, sailing, exploring, shooting, ect.
22. Modesty is the best policy. I try to be really aware of this but I’m not perfect by any means.
23. Procrastinating and BS-ing are my official minors.
24. I love being curled up and I am most comfortable when I have a pillow on my lap or my knees are tucked up under my chin.
25. I love guy movies/TV shows and am not a fan of chick flicks. My favorite shows are something like this: Smallville, Lost, Dirty Jobs, Deadliest Catch, Survivorman, Man vs. Wild, How its Made etc... Some of my favorite movies are: Braveheart, Gladiator, The Prestige, 300, 3:10 to Yuma, Return to Snowy River, Star Wars, Saving Private Ryan and any epic battle movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment