Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Thursday, February 26, 2009

One for One


I have recently become the happy owner of TOMS. They are by far the most comfortable shoes I've owned (sorry Rainbows, you're still second! =). Besides, they are really cute and on top of that they are for a good cause! What more could you ask for? Every time you buy a pair of TOMS the company donates a pair to a child in need in a poverty stricken country. Their motto is appropriately, "One for One". Thanks to my tax refund, and my mom's awesome habit of rounding up the money she transfers to me, I didn't even have to pay for this pair so I plan on getting another one soon... that's how amazing they are! =) My only advice is to keep in mind that you are buying two pairs of shoes when looking at the prices and try to find a place where you can try them on in person before ordering them online. Coalition in downtown SLO has them. Well that's my newest venture and I recommend that everyone try them out! =)
Check it out here!:

No comments:

Post a Comment