Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An update on the musical…

I didn’t get a callback but I am totally ok with that. I let God have the chance to use me and he did. My schedule with practice everyday would have been insane. Well, close to impossible. Here are a few reasons for this:
1. Time: Worship team is my biggest commitment and it comes before everything else on my calendar. We might have practice on Sunday next quarter for the band and that would have made another day of Musical Practice impossible (with my staff meeting and Big Crusade every other week that makes three out of the five days of practice not fit in my schedule).
2. CA Stuff: With all of the programs, desk shifts, and meetings I have to go to I don’t think it would all fit without me having a meltdown. =)
3. Sleep: Judging by the amount of sleep I have been getting on the weekends staying up late every night of the week for practice would not be very helpful. Especially when I have work early in the morning twice a week.
4. Friends: I don’t think I would ever see them!
5. Jesus: He has his hand in this and I know that whatever he has planned for me instead is going to be amazing! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment