Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Calf + Horse + Rope + my adopted family = a great weekend!

This weekend was Open House here at Cal Poly and I had a blast. My friends from home, the Nichols Family, came up for the rodeo. Jeremiah is competing this year and it was great to get to see him rope again. Julianne, my "sister", stayed with me and I showed her around the campus. She is so great and I am hoping I showed her enough of campus for her to consider Cal Poly as a school option in a year. Anyway we had a blast and I realized how much I miss the rodeo. I basically lived there this weekend. There were the two performance rodeo's and then one long run this morning. I missed the first rodeo but with work and tours it just didn't fit in. Anyway here are some pictures of Jeremiah in action...

No comments:

Post a Comment