Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Randomness

I have no idea why I decided to start searching for a new blog layout but it is officially a frustrating process. In contrast with the search however I discovered some random fun things about today:
1. Eating spaghetti with Caitlin and Bailey (thanks for dinner guys).
2. Phil Wickham's music... it's wonderful.
3. Making cookies and eating more cookie dough then is healthy for one person. (The fresh eggs from my Grandma made the dough delicioso!)
4. Super glue is deadly to your skin but works magic with everything else, like TOMS that are worn too much.

I also want to share some lyrics... I feel that when written down, lyrics can be powerful in their own way. Of course music makes lyrics fantastic, but this way you are not just singing them from memorization but actually thinking about them. So here goes:
"The fullness of Your grace is here with me.
The richness of Your beauty’s all I see.
The brightness of Your glory has arrived.
In Your presence God, I’m completely satisfied."
-Phil Wickham "Divine Romance"

I really want this to be true in my own life and unfortuantly I am not always completely content in God's glory. It's a challenge to realize God's grace and beauty but once again he reminded me of it through the simplicity of shuffling my Itunes.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, crazy. I like it still hard for these old bad eyes to read.

    ReplyDelete