Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My ABC's

Found this one on facebook too. =)

A - Age: 20
B - Bed size: x-long twin
C - Chore you hate: putting away laundry
D - Dog's name: Kody (Kodiak Bear)
E - Essential start to your day item: cereal!!! (kids sugary cereal)
F - Favorite color: orange
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'2 1/2" on a good day
I - Instruments you play: Guitar, Voice, some piano
J - Job title: Community Service Officer and Community Advisor
K - Kid(s): Ziltch
L - Living arrangements: apartment
M - Mom's name: Sheryl... to me? Mom
N - Nicknames: Stephbo, Yoda, Steppo, Stephanotis, Stephanizzle
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: no overnight stays...
P - Pet Peeves: letting the water run when brushing teeth, washing dishes, etc.
Q- Quote from a movie: "Nonsense... you only say never because nobody ever has!"
R - Right or left handed: leftie all the way...
S - Siblings: Dos! Mi Hermanas son muy bueno.
T - Time you wake up: anywhere from 6:30 to 9am
U- Underwear: please
V - Vegetable you dislike: eggplant
W - Why you run late: I tend to be on time.
X - X-rays you've had: teeth and then my ankle and foot after crashing my motorcycle
Y - Yummy food you make: Epic Grilled Cheese
Z - Zoo favorite: I have to pick? ok... manta rays =) I am thinking So Cal zoo animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment