Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another One

Wow, being at work sure makes me blog more. It doesn't help that the only thing I have left to do is write my essay for Friday (which means I'll write it Thursday night) and I have been here since 6:30 this morning. Facebook and my pile of emails gets old after a while. I have listened to about 10 Pandora (for my family this is an online radio where you pick the kinds of songs you listen to) stations so far, ranging from my Musicals playlist to my Pat Little Band playlist to Country. All the goodies. =) Now all I want is lunch and a shower (how you can get up early enough to take a shower before work at 6:30 is beyond me).
I just realized I have no point in blogging right now so I guess that is my day so far! =P Later today I am meeting with a friend for tea or Jamba and runnning errands (selling back books, turning in paperwork, ect).Then it's packing up some stuff and rounds tonight. Hope you all are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment