Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My SLO Buds

It’s official! I am almost completely assimilated into my new home here in South Lake Tahoe. Despite all of the amzing new people I have met, I miss one thing,my friends. The people that I am already close to and can connect easily connect with, without putting out a huge effort. I am loving meeting and getting to know so many new people but things keep reminding me of my friends and I miss the ease of those amazing relationships. For instance:
1. Laura and Caitlin and Bailey - I cycled past a cute purple house (Laura) right next to a yellow house with a matching yellow flower tree (Caitlin) next to two super cute log houses (B and I)during my quiet time yesterday. We could totally all live next to each other here. =)
2. Brendan – A DMB song played at dinner yesterday and no one around me knew who Dave Matthews was.
3. My band mates – A few of the guys were playing guitars and djembes today and I wanted to be around the guys again.
4. My girls – We had a late night run to 7-11 last night and the donuts made me miss Sunshine Donut runs.
5. Adam and Jon - The guys here are educating some of the girls on the "Rejected" cartoons on youtube. "I'm a bananna!"... Basically I can't believe other people find it funny. =P

There are so many more that I can’t remember. But just thought I would let you know that I have not forgotten you... despite my not so good communication skills here. =)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too! You need to call/email/message and tell me everything!

    ReplyDelete