Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Want to see Tahoe?

The sweet bike path I found during quiet time yesterday. It was super bumpy but my mountain bike held its own. =) And it was gorgeous!
See my bike? The trees are so tall here and it is all so green! There is even snow on the mountains still. God is so good!

Where I sat for my quiet time. The only reason I left was because I was being eaten alive by mosquitos. Yuck.
The lake! We have been there both days... the beach is so nice! I am getting a great tan too... we were in the sun for over three hours today. I also went in the water... soooooo cold!

Trying to be artistic? No flash at night does not work so well. I basically took this for my little sister. =)

1 comment:

  1. oohhh I like your pictures. I want to come see you! I'm glad the weather is better too! The week before you came it rained every day in Tahoe and Topaz! When are you going back to SLO? I'm moving to pleasanton August 19th-ish and I want to see you before I go!!

    ReplyDelete