Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Update on Work

So the novelty of being a short order cook is wearing off and becoming more stressful as the busy season picks up. I still love the fact that nothing is ever the same about my 8 and a half hour days but cooking tons of hamburgers and hot sandwiches while making a number of cold sandwiches and intensely detailed salads can be challenging. I am learning to rely on God in those times though and also to be less independent in the kitchen and let the other people help out. Without the other cook I would not be able to get the orders out with my brain still functioning. But despite the stress I love my co-workers and have been able to have some spiritual conversations with them. I still want to go deeper with those conversations but I know where a lot of them stand now which is cool. Here are some more pictures of my kitchen including my co-worker Travis and the rest of the store:



No comments:

Post a Comment