Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bible Studies

I thought about it and I realized that I am in a bible study or church service almost every day of the week. It gets old sometimes but for the most part I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. And now, I am adding a new one! The Lord laid it on my heart to start a bible study for the Resident Advisors in my area and on my staff and I am so excited to lead a group of my peers and coworkers. It is going to be a study centered around prayer and talking about how to serve the Lord in our jobs. I have had a lot of excitement from people who both believe in the Lord and don't even remotely have a relationship with God. This makes me nervous but even more excited to be used by God. I do need prayer though and that's why I'm bringing this up. David (the guy I asked to lead with me) and I would appreciate prayer over us and the people who join the study whenever it comes to mind. It needs to be the Lord's bible study not David's study or Stephanie's study and prayer would be awesome for the Lord's guidance and hand in it. I will definitely keep you posted on what happens too! =)

2 comments: