Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

School Started

School has officially begun as of yesterday and so have all of my responsibilities. Laura is feeling the pressure too and we were both completely drained and stressed last night. But I think we both realized something through out the day... God is bigger!!! He is so much bigger and mightier then our schedules, our worries, our stresses. Not to say he is so big that he has no interest in our lives but rather that he wants to be a part of our schedules. He desires for us to place everything in his hands and just trust him. Maybe I have things in my life that are not the best for me right now. Maybe I need to streamline my responsibilities to be more effective in everything else. Maybe I just need to breath and thank God for the blessings in my day. No matter what it is, I don't need to worry. I just need to seek God's will for my life and be willing to say no or get rid of some things in my life. Once again the perfect example, Jesus handled the same problems with a full schedule of crowds following him everywhere, wanting to pour into his disciples, healing people, spending alone time with his Father, and having to rely on the Holy Spirit through it all. He is the perfect example of balancing life with God at the center! (Mark 3:7-12)

1 comment: