Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Friday, October 30, 2009

Blank

I also made this the other day... For now it is blank but by the end of the year it should be filled with random stuff. The point is to fill it up with things that remind me of what God is doing in my life and to remind me of the blessings he has given me in my friends, experiences, and memories. I already have a few things on my canvas including a clover from Ireland, my bracelet from Summer Project, a coaster with the Cullen family crest on it also from Ireland (Twilight anyone?), and a Buddha statue from Amy's travels in Thailand. The Buddha is glued upside down on the bottom of the canvas. I thought it could be metaphorical for the place it has in my life as a god which is no place at all. If anything he looks cute just hanging there under the word creator and it makes me think of Amy, which is always good. =)

1 comment: