Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Saturday, November 21, 2009

100 and Counting

I find it fitting to comment on the fact that this is my 100th blog post! In order to commemorate my hours of rambling I decided to read back through my blog posts. In that I discovered that God has taught me a lot, that I still struggle with some of the same things (I think I always will struggle with some stuff... It keeps me humble), and that I am blessed. I was also reminded that God is awesome and that he manifests himself in my life really creatively: through people, nature, my own mistakes, my lack of faith, my mustard seeds of faith, and through struggles. Which brings me to my next blog post (which I will write before thanksgiving) and what God has been teaching me lately. Here is a small taste:

John 16:33
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." -Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment