Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And I'm off!

I was estatic last night when I got home from worship practice because I got to drive my car (plus practice was amazing and hanging out with the guys was super fun). Superficial to love a car, I know, but I do love it and I am so blessed by it! Here are a few reasons:

Music (When I got in last night my favorite song, How He Loves, was playing on the radio. It was the Crowder version but I will take it!)

Sound Proofing (I can sing at the top of my lungs and no one can hear me!  =P)

Warmth (I turned the heater all the way up when I got in.)

Safety (I was able to lock my doors, love that, and I had a whole lot more around me then I did on my bike.)

Hair, Clothes, Purse (All pre-prepared and unharmed by my travels. I can set things in my car and I can do my hair before getting somewhere! Perfect.)

Passengers (Possible. And I can talk to them now! In other words, Laura and I won't be yelling to tell each other something as we roar down the freeway.)

Traveling (Possible as well... I really really really want to go to Cambria now.)

I am sure I will find other things about it that I like but those are the big things. And I will no longer plaugue my five readers with any more car stories. On to different things... like finding a new profile picture for my blog. I can't have my motorcycle and me as my picture now that it is not mine anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment