Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Days After

The End of Thanksgiving means a few things:
1. A new jacket and 2 new sweaters.
2. Christmas music is legal.
3. You can decorate for Christmas!!!

I made these paper chains this week and Laura and I hung them up over our bar today (my mom gave me a pack of paper strips so no I didn't cut all these, I just glued them).

We also made a Merry Christmas sign for our wall. (See above picture for placement and below for a closer look =).

We also decorated my Christmas tree and put up some other little decorations like a matching wreath and my tree that is made out of knit yarn and pom poms.


I am now officially in the Christmas spirit especially since we blasted Christmas music today.
Fall be gone, winter is here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment