Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



This year I decided I was going to be nontraditional and give out thanksgiving presents. I was really proud of them after hours of trying to fill them with stuff for each woman in my family (my apologies to the guys, they didn't get presents). The two in the picture above were for my sister's and the picture below are all of the pumpkins (the glass pumpkin jars started the whole thing... darn Beverly's and the inspiration you give!) in a row waiting to be taken to dinner.

This was a vase I have been wanting to give to my mom for a while and I finally just bought it abs included it with her pumpkin. I love how it looks like an old milk bottle.

These are frames I soldered for Amanda and my mom. This is Amanda's (the pictures are not removable).



No comments:

Post a Comment