Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Friday, November 13, 2009

Sanity

Things that keep me sane (in other words: the things that took up my Friday):

Jesus (Always! I just read "This Present Darkness" by Frank Peretti and it was an awesome reminder of his power and the importance of prayer.)

Alone time (I had the apartment to myself for a few hours today.)

Crafting (I am sewing a shirt that I decorated after this. First I have to clean off my work space from the other things I did today but after that, more crafts!)

Creating (I am making flamingo beaks for Laura and my costumes for Carly's party... harder to come up with then I was expecting.)

Fixing (I stitched the holes closed in Laura's sweater and finished fixing my TOMS today. I also fixed the abalone shell my dad found for me that I wear as a necklace. Now it won't break!)

Check things off my list (I have all fresh laundry as of today and some of the fixing jobs I did were on my list.)

Sleeping (I caught up on my sleep today =)

Dancing (I went line dancing/swing dancing last night and it was glorious! I am once again addicted to it... which reminds me that I want a Dr. Pepper. Next stop? Sugar and Caffine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment