Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Sunday, November 15, 2009

School: Priority or Irrelevant?

At church today James asked me what I was doing for the rest of the day. So I said "A LOT."
[Which is very true. I had bible study, shopping for an Advisor event I am doing, rounds in the apartments, my apartment visits, a pancake night, and my dad is coming tonight to bring me my car.]
In response James said, "yeah I have a lot of homework and studying to do. "
My response? "Oh shoot I have homework too! Thanks for reminding me, I forgot I had that!"

Is that bad? I had so much other stuff going on I completely forgot I have five pages of my memoir due tomorrow and a research project due Wednesday that I have not started. Where did the weekend go? Or better yet, where did my priorities go?

Answer: Carly's Epic birthday party, lunch with Denise, church and bible study, Gurveer's surprise party, donuts and hot chocolate with some peeps, friday crafting... and other stuff that obviously would trump school anyday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment