Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Visual Updates

I left my camera in my friend's car over the weekend but here are some pictures of the things I have been up to lately:
Shopping at the biggest Forever 21 I have ever seen! =)

 And no I did not buy this hat... SLO weather is just not cold enough to permit wearing fur on my head.
 
The best shopping crew...


Sushi for Carly's birthday. This group of girls is amazing! =)


Yeah... we TRY to be epic. But this is Carly... she is officially 22.

Flamingos!!! Carly's very merry un-birthday was Alice in Wonderland themed.


So we were the queens croquet mallets. =)

And my TOMS... they used to be plain burlap. But as they fell apart I embroidered them to make them stay together. Eventually the toes shredded completely. So I sewed coverings on the toes so they would stay together longer. =) I am pretty proud of the outcome.

1 comment: