Things I have had to get used to:
- More breaks are needed with a automatic car compared to a motorcycle
- I have to use breaks downhill? The engine no longer holds my speed steady.
- No rain, no cold, no elements.
- Also... no outdoor smells, no hard coreness =P, and no feel for the road.
- It is not as easy to park.
- GAS!!! Costs a ton.
- I can take people and stuff places!
- No more layers and helmet hair.
- I am drving home tomorrow!!! Nervous! (The farthest I have gone in a car is Templeton [20 miles] and now I am going to Temecula [300+ miles].) Eeek!