Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Monday, December 7, 2009

Life Philosophy?

Tonight and tomorrow I have to write a five page explanation of my personal philosophy on life. This may seem easy, just share the gospel! Right? I hope so. Just keep in mind that this is for the class where I got a C on a paper for saying this:

"I don’t expect everyone to agree with me but it just breaks my heart all the more for the people who have not experienced God’s love in their life and who do not know the saving power of God’s free gift."

Apparently you can't be a good intercultural communicator and still believe people need Jesus. Prayer for this essay would be stellar. I will let you all know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying! If you need a proof reader, I have more than enough time on my hands :)

    ReplyDelete