Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Listen Up Boys...

Here are some "Christian" pick-up lines that I recently found on a facebook group. I thought they were pretty funny so I narrowed down the list of over 100 to this group of lines.
So guys?... Pick one and try it out. If the girl understands it, you've picked a winner. =P

- "nice bible."
- "is this pew taken?"
- "i would go through more than Job for you"
- "what, this here? oh.. that's my study bible - it's a little bigger but i can handle the extra spiritual and physical weight."
- "the word says 'Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry'; how about dinner?"
- "i believe one of my ribs belongs to you."
- "i can be your Boaz."
- "my favorite species of vegetation is the church plant."
- "is that a thin line, duo-tone, compact, ESV Travel Bible in your pocket?"
- "your hair is like a flock of goats descending from Gilead"
- "how many times do I have to walk around you to make you fall for me?"
- "how would you like to join my Purpose Driven Life?"
- "unfortunately i cant perform miracles and i've only got enough bread and fish for 2 people."
- "so, my parents are home, you wanna come over?"
- "its obvious to me that you sprouted from the good kinda soil..."
- "i'm interested in full time ministry, and not only that... i also play the guitar."
- "i arranged the substantial christian section of my bookshelf into alphabetical order. coffee?"
- "i have familiarized myself with all 5 love languages, in fact, i invented 4 of them."
- "i predicted David over Goliath... now I'm betting on you and me."
- "i would have asked you out to dinner, but i just put all my money in the offertory basket."
- " I saw Chris Tomlin in concert once."

4 comments:

  1. I love these! I was going to quote my favorites but it was about 1/2 of your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I was thinking of narrowing it down further...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha these are so funny. oh dear. i love you steph. i can't decide if i'd rather hear this or not hear this...they're so awkward! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them. I think if a guy remembered them long enough to use them on me I would be sold. haha Only if they were aware of their cheesiness though.

    ReplyDelete