Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Love Stealing

Because Laura loves me...
she proof-read my essay at 2 in the morning last week. It helped a ton and made all of my stupid mistakes things of the past.

Because I love Laura...
I stole her internet cable so she HAS to write her essay and she can't stalk my sister's photography business or go on facebook. She needs sleep more then procrastination! =)

I am admittedly pretty proud of myself. I even tied bows around it so she can store it behind her desk nicely! Love is fun. =)

5 comments:

  1. you actually let her keep the cable?? you trust her more than me. but maybe that's because I witnessed her trying to stay off of aim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I kept the cable till she needed it to look up information for her essay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excuse me. i don't go on aim anymore! and it only took two tries to get me to quit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha no third time is the charm for Laura =)

    ReplyDelete