Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Muchos Gracias

This week I have a lot of people to thank. So... some shout outs for the week:

Laura - For proof-reading my memoir at 2 in the morning. It was really helpful. And for being the best roommate ever!

Anita (my hair stylist) - For getting the black out of my hair tonight! I now have a semi-natural hair color and I am well on my way to my normal hair.

Mom - For offering to pay for the color extraction! I would still have black-brown-blond hair if she hadn't.

Joey - For the well timed encouragement. He didn't know I really needed it but God gave him the right words at the right time.

Professor Wilhelm - For being patient and extremely helpful as I re-wrote my paper at the last possible minute.

Jesus - For helping me keep a level head through all the stress and late nights. For redeeming me so that I had something important to say in my memoir. (Potentially more to come of this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment