Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Friday, January 8, 2010

Being Pulled

I am not a good person. I say hurtful things, heaven knows I think horrible things, and I have my moments of completely misrepresenting Christ. And boy does Satan latch onto those moments and run with them. He pulls me down in any way possible and degrades me down to nothing. The traps me in my depravity. But I am realizing that is ok. Great even. Without the the reminder that I am lost, imperfect, in need I wouldn't see the hope I have. The pure joy of being rescued. The absolute miracle of being loved by a God who is "... the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see..." (1 Timothy 6:15+16)

So bring it on Satan. Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment