Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Next Year

Like I mentioned a few posts ago, I have been thinking about life and what God has planned for me a lot lately. And my main thought is, "I don't feel old enough for the rest of my life yet!!!" So I have been worrying, planning, and wondering. Still on my own strength.

Here are my options thus far that I am praying about (for next year):
1. Graduate in March (or in December if I do Summer school)
2. Intern with Campus Crusade (at Cal Poly)
3. Go somewhere for ministry (anywhere from Haiti to another state)
4. Stay in SLO, work, and invest in ppl here (including youth)
5. Another option God hasn't shown me yet...

I was today that I added number 4. And this is my favorite, to be honest. It didn't crossed my mind that God may not have a ministry outside of SLO for me to jump into right when I graduate and that he may have amazing plans for me to stay here after finishing school. I have romanticized ideas on what that looks like but I am trying to dispel those ideas because I want to be open for where God is leading me. So for now I am praying more and trying to keep an open heart about next year (and this summer). It is still scary though!

No comments:

Post a Comment