Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Monday, April 19, 2010

200 and Counting

I am post 200 already? Crazy!

I just want to leave you with a quote for this post. It made me think:

"God is hearing you now, just as simply as a mother hears a child. The difference His timelessness makes is that now (which slips away from you even as you say the word now) is for Him infinite. If you must think of His timelessness at all, don't think of Him having looked forward to this moment for millions of years: think that to Him you are always praying this prayer." - C.S. Lewis

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty crazy, and something that we know without thinking about it. But...it's also a little scary -- if a prayer is timeless to God, so is our sin. I guess that's where Jesus fits in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Nick.... that's a great way to think about it. Thanks! You just opened my eyes to something I hadn't thought about with that. Makes Jesus' sacrifice even more powerful!

    ReplyDelete