Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Birthday Party

A few weeks ago was my roommate's and my 21st birthday party and I am quite proud of how that barn looked when we were done decorating. It was very teal and purple and the twinkle lights were a nice touch (thanks Dad!). The most important thing is that I am pretty sure everyone had a good time. That's all I could ask for. Laura and I had a blast too though. And I got enough of a fix of line dancing that I am itching to go sometime soon. I am considering going this week since it is now only $5 for me to get in. Being 21 has it's perks! =)

Overall, it was a great night of carnival games, dance music, swing dancing, friends, family, food, and really encouraging notes. My whole birthday weekend was very uplifting actually and I felt very loved. Thank you to everyone who was a part of that! Here are some pictures of the party (weeks after the fact):

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo glad I could make it! It was an awesome party!

    ReplyDelete