Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Friday, April 2, 2010

Ceasar Chavez Day

 love having the day off. Thank you Mr. Chavez for being epic enough to have a holiday in your honor. My girlfriends and I decided to take the day to go to Cambria (a fun little town up the coast from Cal Poly) and eat lunch. We had great italian food, went antique shopping, saw my grandparents on the way back, and got a renewed vision for our birthday party this weekend (which is being held in my grandparent's barn). We also found an incredible cookie place in a sketchy, industrial area of Cambria and ate our fill of the best lemon cookies I have ever eaten. Then we decided to mix things up and we drove back on a windy road that I have taken on my motorcycle before. The view was amazing! We saw the ocean, tons of wildflowers, a turkey (thank you turkey call), and some cows. We found houses we would love to live in, stopped and took cheesy pictures on a bridge, and laughed until our abs hurt. It was a great day! I even got down time between selling back my books and my planning meeting. Then a bible study party last night that was so refreshing and hilarious. =) I love the conversations we have when groups of girls get together.
 We love us a good feet picture. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment