Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Honesty - Day Five/Six

I am combining yesterday and today since I don't have time to really type two posts. Not to mention I don't have a whole lot to write about today.

I still have not made an effort to really spend time with the Lord. Yesterday was party stuff all day and then the actual party. Then tearing down everything, cleaning, and sleeping. Today was errands, cleaning, and hanging out with people. So no valid excuse for today. I had a few hours of downtime where I chose to work on menial tasks and random projects instead of working on my relationship with God. I even blogged about Easter and the compelling power of Christ's death... then did nothing about it. So this post is going to be short. I have a little while before I have to go on rounds and I'm going to spend those minutes with Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment