Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday

Yesterday was glorious! So many of my favorite things were crammed into the day. It was just what I needed to tackle another week. I started out my morning at the rodeo unit with Jeremiah and a few other friends. I got to hang out with Jeremiah's dad, who is amazing, and ride Boomer for about 2 minutes. That was enough to make me really want to ride. I then came home and washed all the hay out of my hair (it was everywhere!) and went on a motorcycle ride to Lake Lopez. Incredible! Being on my motorcycle makes all my cares fly out the window [metaphorically speaking of course =)] and lets me appreciate the Lord's creativity in a first hand way. I then had worship practice which despite the fact that it was a hard practice, was an awesome time of fellowship and worship. Dinner afterward, at the guys' house, was great as well and then I got to have frozen yogurt with the girls and friend who was in town. Yesterday was wonderful for a few reasons: I got to talk to a lot of my friends that I needed time to catch up with, I got to ride my m/c for an hour and a half, I was able to de-stress and relax after working aaaalllll weekend, and I was able to spend time praising God for things that he is doing in my life. I loved yesterday. Today? Class and senior project research....

Jeremiah pitching his rope. He was just as stoked about this picture as I was, so I am pretty proud of it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment