Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Finally... a post not about books!

Well if you know anything about me by reading my blog lately you know that I like to read and I have been doing a lot of it. =) Other than that however, I am an enigma. Unfortunately, I am not interesting enough for the lack of information about myself to be romantically mysterious like most enigmas are. I have so much I want to write about now though. I guess I will start with the reason I have not blogged about my life in so long...

It is usually very easy for me to be vulnerable. I write about my life on my blog and anyone that wants to can read it. I open up on coffee dates and at bible study with people I may not know very well. And I usually love sharing my testimony. But lately, I have avoided being open and honest with people like the plague. (Lately meaning, June till now.) No vulnerability = No blogs about my life = God showing me how prideful I have become about my vulnerability. I didn't even realize I was prideful about being "a good vulnerable Christian" until it became hard for me to talk to people about where I am really at.

So now is my chance to be vulnerable, to catch the blogging world up on my life, to share with you the crazy dry season I have been going through, and to show you how God is taking me out of that season. For now however... Sorry blog for neglecting you and only sharing with you my obsession for book quotes. Please be patient with me as I attempt to put my life into words.

No comments:

Post a Comment