Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Friday, November 19, 2010

Favorite Campus Loo

You heard me correctly. I am going to write about my favorite bathroom on Cal Poly's campus. This topic is a combination of extreme boredom at work, having to leave work to walk to the bathroom in the rain, and driving Laura to class which resulted in getting to drive to my favorite porcelain throne instead of walking to the nearby dorm bathroom. So here it goes...

Why I love the Campus Police Station women's restroom and why I go out of my way to use it instead of the ones near my classrooms:
1. I am on a first name basis with every woman that uses this restroom and I have worked with them all.
2. It is a private, one hole restroom (as shown by point #1).
3. It smells nice.
4. It is always clean and has bath and body work's soap.
5. It is big and is always well stocked with lotion, TP, and perfume.
6. It has a fan so it feels like home and its safe.
7. It is heated!

Glad I could potentially make you feel uncomfortable. =)

1 comment:

  1. abnormal but very human :)
    you have to take pleasure in the small things in life people do not think enough about things like this. nice!!

    ReplyDelete