Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Sunday, November 14, 2010

For the Vets

Last week my grandpa took us to see the Veterans Memorial in Atascadero. I was without a camera but I captured a couple of things on my phone.

My grandpa, an amazing multi-war veteran, with the statue at the Memorial. He has no idea I took this.
 A closer view of the soldier.
One thing I realized this past week as we had the day off for Veteran's Day is this: there has a lot of sacrifice made for our freedom, however you define it. For me, it means: the freedom to worship God, the freedom to listen to any type of music I wish, the freedom to have endless options for my future, freedom to have a voice and be heard, the freedom to be anything I want to be.

Thank you Grandpa.
Thank you Dad.
Thank you Uncle Greg.
Thank you Great Grandpa.
Thank you Joey.
Thank you family and friends.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment