Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Monday, November 1, 2010

Where I'm Going...

I feel like I am on the road to recovery from apathy. God is guiding me in how to mend the relationships I have broken, break open the heart I have let harden, and rejuvenate joy where I have ceased to enjoy life. God is shining through every part of this process, as He should, because there is no way I could do this on my own. Case in point: I didn't even realize I was struggling with apathy until He started breaking me from it.

Some things God is doing:
1. Giving me peace about my future and the okay to pursue some ideas I have for my future.
2. Helping me to be vulnerable with the people I am closest to.
3. Showing me how to ask for forgiveness and move towards stronger friendships.
4. Reminding me of who I am and how I need alone time, craft time, and good face to face time with people.
5. Revealing himself in worship.
6. Giving me emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment