Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Home 2

So far this is one of the best trips home I have had. I have yet to argue with my sisters, to get snappy at my parents, or wish for SLO. I have been able to run with my sister in the rain everyday and then enjoy the rain from inside my cozy house. I have visited church friends and family friends and spent time resting and not worrying about anything. I have had eggnog, Dewar's peanut butter taffy's (from Bakersfield), and ginger snaps. =) I am almost done Christmas shopping, one more to go, and I have great company coming, from Cassie and Sydney, to go find it today. I am content and ready for more days of wonderful. Three cheers for Christmas Break!!! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment