Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Monday, January 31, 2011

Reminiscing

This past week has been one of reminiscing. It is strange to feel transported to a different place entirely all because of a smell or taste. Here are a few examples:

1. Corn Beef Hash - I made this for brunch on Sunday... oddly enough (despite my pickyness) I loved it as much as I did as a kid.
2. Sandwich Factory - I ate there last week and I felt like it was freshman year all over again when you never ate a meal alone. I miss that a little bit.
3. Cowie - I had my mom send him up so he could once again be at college. I don't know why I missed the thing all of a sudden. Here is a previous post I did about Cowie. =)
4. Raw Top Ramen - I am eating this as we speak. This used to be my friend's and my favorite lunch in elementary school thought we were not allowed to have all that salt very often.
5. Listening to Jungle Jams - Seriously the best things for kids in the car. They still make my dad and I crack up.

No comments:

Post a Comment