Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ensenada Beach House

It is high time that you see some pictures of what is going on down here instead of just hearing me blab on and on about things. For starters, we went to our pastor’s beach house in Ensenada this week for three days. Who said being a missionary had to be all work? =) Here are some pictures of the beach and our excursions to Ensenada.
 Across the street from the beach house. =)
 Jason and our amazing Empanadas! I got cheese and chili strips in mine. Yes Please!
 Some of the men... hungry men.
 My women!!!... also very hungry.

 Downtown Ensenada at El Parque de Revolucion.
I am always on the lookout for mustaches.
 Robbie and my roomie Monique.

 We may be in charge but we rarely know what we are doing. =)
 Creepy large Mexican bird.
Long day in Ensenada for Jason...

1 comment:

  1. I want an empanada so bad!! Can you mail me one?

    ReplyDelete