Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Monday, October 3, 2011

Necesitamos Pelotas para Fútbol

(we need soccer balls)
When you think of Mexico what sport do you think of? Fútbol.
When you think of soccer what equipment do you think of? A ball and goals.
We have the goals (and a whole indoor court) but the locals do not have any balls that will stay pumped up. How crazy is that? I was shocked when they asked me to bring our ball to the game the other night. So I thought... we bring tons of soccer balls to Haiti every year, why can’t I get some for down here?

Here is where you all come in (specifically you in Temecula since I can get them from you easily). We need soccer balls! I would love to be able to give one to each of the people we play with every week so they don’t have to ask for a ball every time they play. Altogether that is less than ten soccer balls. If you know of anywhere you can get them donated or if you are willing to buy one, that would be an incredible blessing and such an awesome gift to these guys.

You can drop them off at my parent’s house if you want to help out. Let me know if you drop them off though, so I can make sure they get picked up when our director goes to the States. He will be in Temecula the next two Fridays so before then would be incredible! Thank you so much for your prayer cover and support already! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment