Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Home Base

Have you ever been somewhere and known that you were more loved than you could ever imagine by everyone around you? I have and being that supported is one of the most wonderful feelings. So I would like to give a shout out to a group of people that supports me in more ways than I can count, Stone Creek Bible Church.
I have known the majority of the people in our church for my entire life and I know that wherever I go they will be right there to pray for me and support me. They truly care about what God is doing in my life and are always so excited to see me when I come home. If I ever feel loved, it is with my Stone Creekers. I can't even begin to thank them for the prayer coverage, encouraging coffee dates, and financial support no matter where I go in the world. I know that whenever I come back to Temecula I will be coming home to my support base where I am always refreshed and built up. So thank you to every family that is a part of our wonderful church and thank for your support and guidance no matter where God takes me. I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment