Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Worship

My wonderful friend Kristin recently blessed me with money to buy new worship music. I didn't realize how much was out that that speaks directly to me. So I wanted to share a few of my new songs so you could be lead closer to the Lord in praise too. =)

This is a song written by my friend Jockii (she is singing in the video too). I was so pleased to find out it was her song we were singing in church! I love this song so much and have been so blessed by it in so many ways:

This song is from Jesus Culture and I wish it was more my heart than it is right now:

This song is glorious and I love it so much! It is so worshipful of the Lord. It is from Bethel church and I feel like this is also where God wants my heart to be:

I will be posting more later since I can't post the entire CD's I just bought. So for now, these are three of my favorites. I hope they bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment