Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Has now been found...

So now to how God provides... I came home two weeks ago for the summer and settled into life in Temecula. I thought about saving up for a new computer but decided that probably wouldn't happen till the end of the summer after I had worked a bunch at the strawberry farm. So it surprised me, and of course surprised none of my family, when my Grandparents called me into their motorhome (they were here for Kimberly's graduation) and handed me a card... and a check. To buy a new computer. To replace the one they also bought me five years ago. To support me even more than they already have. Needless to say I bawled and the mascara I was wearing (for only the second time that month) ran down my face and probably onto my grandpa's shirt.

Then to make it more crazy they also gave me check from my aunt who wanted to add to the fund. And then my parent's said they would pay the difference. And then the marine base was having a big sale. And Kimberly needed to buy her computer too. And so we went. And my grandparents were able to come too. And now I have a new laptop even better than the one I had before.

See My Old Post About My Dying Computer

I don't want this to sound like I am bragging because really, this is all about God. God allowing people to be blessings and God blessing me with his provision and timing. It is about God seeing that I would need a new computer once my old one died soon so he worked in unexpected ways to show me that he has everything under control. It is also about God making my new computer a huge reminder of himself every time I look at it. Earning a computer on my own would probably have allowed me to drizzle my pride all over it but instead this experience is humbling me in the presence of God's glory. Thank you Grandma, Grandpa, Pam, Mom, Dad, and God. You all are such huge blessings in my life and I am so grateful for you! Thank you for letting God use you! Most importantly, thank you God, the Glory is yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment