Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I am a Strawberry.

Soy una fresa. Or at least I am turning into one. Every morning I work out with Kimberly then we make smoothies which are primarily strawberries. Then I usually go to work at the Strawberry stand or farm where I eat all the bruised ones nobody wants to buy, which sadly are becoming less and less. I only ate one all day yesterday! Then sometimes we have extra berries that didn't sell that day for dinner. I think it is safe to say that they are addicting. Yup. Strait up addicting.

And you know what the best part is? My sister and her husband own the farm and stands so I get to see Kenny a lot more and I get to sell something I really believe in, because these berries are literally the best money can buy. So if you are in Temecula, or San Diego, or Fallbrook, or anywhere near Rainbow, CA you should come get addicted to Temecula Valley Strawberries. You won't regret it. My mouth and stomach surely have not. =)

My Brother-in-law Kenny, his dad Ken, and my sister Amanda at the farm where you can pick your own berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment