Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Support Sale

I have so many encouraging stories from my craft sale this past weekend and so many people to thank for helping out and contributing to my support raising. It was overwhelmingly encouraging to have all those people in one place just to love on me and support what I am doing in Mexico. It made the Body of Christ come to life to see His people pouring out their love and resources on me. Thank you to everyone who made desserts for the sale (Amanda, Loanne, Lori, Stacey) and everyone who helped make the merchandise possible (Lori, Dad, Mom, Bre, Hailey, Kimberly). Thank you God for being faithful even in the littlest things and for knowing just what amount I needed to pay for Ventana, health insurance, and to support Chelsea and Rachel. Thank you to all of you who came out, or ordered afterward online, or even just prayed for the day. You are all such an encouragement to me and such a blessing in my life. You are true servants of God and I appreciate all of you prayer warriors. You are what keep me going!!! It was a fantastic day only because of God working through everyone. I am so blessed!

Here are some picture of what everything looked like when it was set up. Thank you Stacey for letting me use your amazing house for this sale!!!
Paper Cranes, Driftwood Wreaths, and Jewelry stands...
 Some blackboards too...
Driftwood sailboats, Sand dollar wreath, and driftwood candle holder...
Yarn letters, more candle holders, and driftwood crosses...
 Cork and Driftwood Garlands...
 Corks galore! in boards, pushpins, coasters, and trays...
 The three missionaries who benefitted from the sale...
 Necklaces, rings and cork keychains...
 Stationary, chalkboard tags, and bookmarks... and amazing Succulent gardens by Lori Beckley...
 I just loved these succulents! Thank you Lori!
Quilts from my mom that went like hotcakes... Thank you so much mom for your generosity!

I have more things leftover if you see anything you like! You can go on my facebook to see what is left or email me at mustardseeds9@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment