Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Monday, September 10, 2012

So Blessed


God has been so faithful these past two weeks to show me the healing, strengthening, and encouraging power of his Word and Spirit. I find a new gem everyday it seems in my reading and he constantly is reminding me of places I can grow and places I can pour out on others. I already see him using my experience from the last year to make this year more effective, whether that means setting better boundaries in my life, using my time differently or seeking him for more things. I have so many things I could share with you but I know you are each on your own journey where God is showing you things that are pertinent to your walk. So I will just share some quotes and verses that will be encouraging to anyone seeking after the Lord. =)

“Redemption is a solid base for confidence.” -Charles Spurgeon

“His eyes never slumber, and His hands never rest; His heart never ceases to beat with love, and His shoulders are never weary of carrying His people’s burdens.” -Charles Spurgeon

Psalm 27:1 “The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”

No comments:

Post a Comment