Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Monday, October 15, 2012

Mexi-Style

My definition of what I fondly call Mexi-Style is this: making do with what you have. This week I was able to rock this particular trend on my bicycle. My saddle has slowly been deteriorating as it sits in the sun year after year and the inevitable finally happened, the front quarter fell off. Not all at once though, but in chunks and pieces of fabric. The result was this:
So how did I fix it? Like any red-neck (this would make more sense if you have seen The Red-Green Show) or local would... with duct tape!
Though the duct tape was applied only after the chunks of my seat had bounced around in my also mexi-styled basket (put on with zip ties) for a couple of weeks.
The result is this black beauty... ready to go within minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment