Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Germany

By the time I flew to Germany I was ready to be with friends again. My friend Amy Voss picked me up at the airport in Hamburg and we explored the city for a couple days before returning to her town of Rostock. You would never know that this girl from Alaska (we met on project in Tahoe four years ago) is not a local. It was great to be able to see her again and see all the places she writes to me about. She was such a sweet host who really loved on me well and I was blessed to be a part of her life for a week. I even got to see her kindergarten and all of her precious kids. Everyone was so welcoming at the school and in her friend group. I was very encouraged by everyone. Since I made it home without freezing here are some pictures of life with Amy:

No comments:

Post a Comment