Mustard Seeds

Mustard Seeds

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ireland

My second stop was Ireland where I traveled by myself. I figured I needed to stop over while I was in the area, even though I had no one to visit, since I don’t know when I will ever get back there again. I have mixed feelings about Ireland. Whereas I adore Scotland even more now, I disliked Dublin a lot. The city was overwhelming for me. But when I got out of the city I loved it there. I also loved traveling alone. I met a girl while traveling but because I didn’t know her it was almost harder to travel with her than by myself since I had to keep up a conversation the whole time. But it was nice to have a partner for our bus trip to the Cliffs of Moher. All in all I did like Ireland and hope you enjoy the few pictures I have to show of it:

No comments:

Post a Comment